:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Thursday, March 18, 2004

chop chop 

i'm getting my hair cut today, and i think i'm going to go shorter than i have been in a while. my hair is beginning to drive me crazy, and i'm going to be spending most of the summer in various pharmaceutical plants which means wearing a hair net all day. hair nets and hairstyles don't mix well, at least with my hair, so i'm going to get rid of a lot of it. i'm thinking about something along the lines of these two cuts. i'll grow it out again in the fall, but i need something easy to manage right now.



|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs