:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Sunday, November 16, 2003

a few more hours 

well, it's been almost 1-1/2 weeks since we've seen each other, but m is finally coming home tonight. having the web cams has made this period of separation a little bit easier, but i still have missed him a lot. i've started talking to the dogs more around the house since m isn't here for me to hold conversations with. i have already planned lots of good, home-cooked meals for the week, because i know that m is sick of eating out.

the weekend has been very low key. my sister spent friday night with me, and last night i treated myself to a meal of food that m doesn't like. i mostly tried to catch up on rest, since my schedule has been so haywire lately. i feel much better. and i added some new songs to my ipod, since i just bought some new cds this week.

one of those new cds is the source for this week's song of the week. i've added stellastarr* to my media list, and their video for in the walls is linked under the "s.o.w." heading. i hope you enjoy listening to these guys as much as i do. if you're a fan of the new wave sound, then i know that you will.



|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs