:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 29, 2003

home improvement 

my sister-in-law and i attended some "do-it-herself" workshops at home depot last night. we learned how to install ceramic tiles and ceiling fans. the fans i could have figured out on my own, but the tiling class was really good. i felt very good about the fact that my s-in-l and i seemed to be more "handy" than our fellow classmates. i almost fell over when the woman next to me asked what a trowel is. i guess i take my mechanical inclinations for granted.

you know you're growing up when the highlight of your weekend is a saturday afternoon project instead of a saturday night party.



|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs