:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 08, 2003

oh yeah, my mood is much improved today as well. i visited my grandmother yesterday and was comforted by her good spirits. my car is fixed (again), but i replaced the cruddy loaner dodge neon with a better loaner toyota camry. i tried to get the guy to let me borrow the boxster that was on the lot, but it would have gone to waste this afternoon with the rain that's now over us.

btw, sonata is a godsend.



|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs