:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

noooo!!!!!!! the company firewall will no longer let me play any songs from epitonic. what a joke. well, i guess i'll just have to start posting the s.o.w. from home or find it on other sites. this place is really trying to make me leave. m got a letter from a recruiter in bellevue, washington. it's very tempting. we don't want to be away from our families, but our job opportunities here are so limited. i'm now 2 years into my career in pharmaceutics, and there isn't another company here that i can go to work for without starting over. plus i'm dealing with an extremely unpleasant situation with my team here, and i'm beginning to really dislike my job.

of course, i am really stressed here this week, and every little thing just becomes magnified about 1000 times.

at least i can still listen to kexp. the day that goes, i'm giving my 2 weeks notice.



|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs