:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2001

Here's a quick update.

Bad: This past weekend was too short. The weeks are too long. I'm travelling again tomorrow and won't be home until late on Friday. The thrill of eating on the company dime is gone. (I can't wait to actually use the groceries that I have bought.) US Airways Jetstream 41 Turbo flights suck.

Good: Holiday week coming up. The official "Cancers Celebration" period kicks off on Sunday (Saturday night). The official Cancer Party is being planned. John B is playing on the eve of Independence Day, and Simply Jeff is playing on my birthday. I have a new neighbor: small frame, short dark hair, into indie rawk and techno, also starting her career, and her name is Julie. I get a break from travelling soon.


|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs