:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, May 02, 2001

I had the most intense dreams last night. I took two tryptophan/valerian capsules around 10:30 and slept incredibly hard. I woke up around 5 AM to a waking dream, like someone was in the other room clapping really loudly. It was so real, until I sat up a little. Some parts of the dreams were totally fantastic (hanging out with Rudy Giuliani and his mistress at the Macy's parade, being a swami fighting a demon who ran a brothel in India), but others were very relevant to my life now. Usually active dreams like those make me tired the next day, but not today. I can't wait to sleep like that again.


|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs