:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Thursday, May 10, 2001

the best thing in my life, the thing that is most dependable to make me happy, is the little honeysuckle vine growing in between my building and the one next door. it's like my own private heaven. maybe only 4 people in the world know about it, if they've even payed attention to it. well, you all know now. if you come hang out at my house, i will show you, and you too can share some of it's sweetness.


|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs