:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 14, 2001

third time's a charm . . .

thanks to a link on noah grey's site, here is my blog as interpreted by rob's amazing poem generator.

off on the music
rock, but he
came out of
my quest to play
in Punchline. it
was recounting the rest
of his hoochie mamma
girlfriend disappeared, but he
saw me. yeah baby!
in her car! full of people. as
i make for next to imagine that
i imagine that two
chefs,
and what my apartment,
i make for
an
interesting evening.


|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs