:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Sunday, February 25, 2001

i was looking at the local classifieds and noticed that my building has an opening. apparently my neighbors across the hall are moving out. i wonder why. they seem to be a quiet couple, except in those "tender moments", but i've never actually talked to them. the guy that lived there before was much friendlier. anyhow, i hope my new neighbor(s) will be cool. it would be nice to have a friend in the building.

12 hours until my interview. i feel pretty confident about it. let's see how i feel when i wake up in the morning.


|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs