:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 14, 2001

my best friend called me tonight from her vacation in wyoming. she said she had an unsettling dream, like something was wrong here. so she called me. amazing. i've called her my best friend for a little bit now, and after this i'm completely assured that it's the right term. well, she's in my top two. the other one has been around a bit longer.

between the thinking that i've been doing lately and her pep talk, i feel much better. in my last serious relationship, i learned a lot about the importance of communication. i know i feel better when i communicate. i like it better when people communicate with me. i'm through playing games. the truth may hurt, but not knowing hurts worse.


|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs