:: off on the wrong foot ::
...some kind of awkward journey

::.. photostream ..::

www.flickr.com

Friday, March 16, 2001

i slept better last night than i have in a few days. i woke up feeling completely refreshed. my sleep gets pretty troubled whenever i go through a difficult period. when i have a good night's sleep, i know i've reached a point of acceptance. i'm ready to accept the responsibilities of my new job, and i'm ready to accept whatever my personal life may bring. whew!

so this weekend is one my favorite holidays. you all know how i feel about holidays. anyway, st. paddy's has always been at the top of my list. i think i was inspired by a st. patrick's day party that my mom had when i was about 10 years old. she fixed irish stew and we made green, shamrock-shaped ice cubes. since i established my own household, i've usually prepared some sort of special meal for the day. tonight i'm cooking for friends, trying out some new recipes, and once again showing the world that irish food does not consist solely of potatoes and corned beef and cabbage.


|

::.. s.o.w. ..::

::.. features ..::

::.. friends ..::

::.. personal stuff ..::

::.. recommended ..::



My favorite links™

KEXP rocks your socks!™

Powered by Blogger Pro™

Go Flyers!™

BlogShares™



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

maystar designsmaystar designsmaystar designs